Far from normal.
KME Mansfeld offers sheets, plates and discs in a wide range of dimensions. We specialise in oversized orders. Widths of up to 3900 mm are not uncommon, especially in apparatus and system construction. Take for example components used in power stations and desalination plants. We manufacture specially sized pieces like these on our globally unique rolling mill, the Wide Reverse Mill.
By opting for KME Mansfeld sheets / piece-sheets and finished strip you are choosing:
- technically grease-free or lightly oiled, clean, plain-rolled surfaces
- a product manufactured and tested using tolerances based on EN 1652, EN 1653, EN 13599
- a material that is corrosion-resistant, even in sea air
- comprehensive support and advice during the selection process
- decades of experience involving standard and specialised requirements
- a durable, vibrant, versatile and maintenance-free material
- a material that is easy and flexible to process
- a recyclable, ecologically and economically competitive material
- a huge variety of product shapes and thicknesses
- integrated production – from preliminary to finished strip – all from a single source
- more than a century of experience across the entire spectrum of copper production and processing
- a highly qualified workforce
- comprehensive advice and support for:
- product development
- surface qualities
- new material qualities and alloys
- optimising the use of materials
- new applications
- improving business and technological processes
- product- and order-specific packaging
Any questions about production, surface quality or alloys? Please get in touch.